- 4 stops at Certified Blue and FoamFreeLB Restaurants
- Food and Drink Tasters at Each Location
- Ride to and from each location on a topless Double-Decker Bus
- Long Beach Water Department and Environmental Services Bureau Swag including reusable utensils, bowls and straws
What you need to know:
- Check in begins at 1:30 PM. The bus leaves at 2:00 PM.
- Pick up and drop off from Granada Beach Parking lot. Free parking with valid code (code will be emailed to you before the crawl).
- The Certified Blue Restaurant Crawl is 21+. You must have a valid ID to board the bus.
- Registration and payment is required.
- Samples may include animal products and gluten. Vegan and gluten free options are available for purchase.
- Sample size tasters of food and beverages are included in the ticket price, and additional items will be available for purchase at each location.
- Non-alcoholic beverages can be substituted upon request.
- Transportation is mainly by bus with minimal walking – maximum of ¼ of a mile.
- We’ll visit each location for approximately 20-25 minutes.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (562) 852-9888.
皇冠体育网Follow for event updates and more.
Last modified onFriday, 24 January 2020 10:33